More than 80 Years of Quality & Service
Syverson Tile & Stone was founded in 1932 by Ray G. Syverson Sr. and Ruth Syverson in Sioux Falls, SD. Ray Sr. was a tile installer by trade who decided to form his crew to keep up with demand. His wife Ruth had an accounting and management background. Both were known for their tremendous work ethic and high quality standards. Together they built the business into the largest tile contractor between Minneapolis and Omaha by the 1950s.